A Six-Figure Career Awaits When You Learn the Tricks & Techniques of DevOps Engineers
Hey fellow geeks,
This week, on our JCG Deals store, we have another extreme offer.
We are offering a massive 99% off on The Pay What You Want DevOps Bundle. Pay what you want, instead of the original price of
Project in DevOps: Build Real World Processes
The process of DevOps, which includes combining the process of development and operations into one, helps smooth the process of developing apps, deploying them and even testing them. It focuses on automating and monitoring all steps of software construction, from integration, testing, releasing to deployment and infrastructure management. The objective is to build shorter development cycles, increased deployment frequency, more dependable releases, in close alignment with business objectives. DevOps is currently all the rage in the tech world, and if you want to break into this in-demand field, here’s where to start.
This is an 7 Course bundle (331 Lessons) containing the following courses:
- Master Jenkins CI For DevOps and Developers: Learn How to Build Automated Continuous Integration Pipelines with Jenkins
- Learn Kubernetes From a DevOps Guru: Master Kubernetes to Deploy, Manage & Scale Reliable Containerized Applications
- Linux Shell Scripting: A Project-Based Approach to Learning: Learn How to Shell Script Through Project-Based Training
- Docker for Everyone: Everything You Need to Build, Run & Compose Docker Containers
- Project in DevOps: Build Real World Processes: Learn Vagrant, Docker, Ansible, Git & Jenkins in One Single Course
- DevOps on AWS: Learn How to Setup Your Infrastructure on The Cloud
- Understanding Chef: The Practical Guide: Configure Cloud Infrastructure by Getting Hands-On Experience with Chef