Best Java Programming Resources
Java is one of the best and one of the most widely used programming language. This is proven during the last 20+ years since its creation, the continuous improvement of its features, the security it provides and the big community of programmers around the world. Java today runs on more devices than any other programming language including smart phones, televisions, medical devices, automobiles, Internet of Things gateways, games and more.
There is a very big list of topics and features that someone has to learn in order to master Java. The good news is that you can find them online!
If you wish to build up your Java knowledge from scratch, check out the Best Way to Learn Java Programming Online
Java Programming Courses From Java Code Geeks
- Advanced Java Tutorial: This course is designed to help you make the most effective use of Java. It discusses advanced topics, including object creation, concurrency, serialization, reflection and many more. It will guide you through your journey to Java mastery!
- Java Concurrency Essentials Tutorial: In this course, you will dive into the magic of concurrency. You will be introduced to the fundamentals of concurrency and concurrent code and you will learn about concepts like atomicity, synchronization and thread safety.
- Java Design Patterns Tutorial: In this course you will delve into a vast number of Design Patterns and see how those are implemented and utilized in Java. You will understand the reasons why patterns are so important and learn when and how to apply each one of them.
- Elasticsearch Tutorial for Java Developers: In this course, we provide a series of tutorials so that you can develop your own Elasticsearch based applications. We cover a wide range of topics, from installation and operations, to Java API Integration and reporting. With our straightforward tutorials, you will be able to get your own projects up and running in minimum time.
- Docker Tutorial for Java Developers: In this course, we provide a series of tutorials so that you can develop your own Docker based applications. We cover a wide range of topics, from Docker over command line, to development, testing, deployment and continuous integration. With our straightforward tutorials, you will be able to get your own projects up and running in minimum time.
Recommended Books From Java Code Geeks
The education never stops here at Java Code Geeks. Check out our recommended books (complimentary downloads):
- Java 8 Features
- Java Annotations Tutorial
- Abstraction in Java
- Java Reflection Tutorial
- Java Servlet Tutorial
- Java Design Patterns
- Java Concurrency Essentials
- Java Interview Questions
- Java NIO Programming Cookbook
- JDBC Tutorial
- Advanced Java
- Multithreading and Concurrency Questions
- JVM Troubleshooting Guide
- JUnit Tutorial
- Spring Framework Cookbook
Interested for more knowledge? Find the complete list of our minibooks here . We cover a wide range of topics to be able to get your own projects up and running in minimum time. Enjoy!
Other Java Programming Resources
We, Java Code Geeks, are suggesting the following list where you can find the best Java websites and blogs that are related to Java programming.
Now, let’s see some of the best Java programming resources online.
Top Java Websites
Top Java Developers Blogs
- Bozho’s tech blog
- jOOQ Blog
- Petri Kainulainen
- Tomasz Nurkiewicz
- Thoughts on Java
- Jenkov Tutorials
- Inspired by Actual Events
If you have a website/blog where you post up-to-date content related to Java, let us know by sending us an email to email@example.com .