I’d like to describe simple steps regarding integrating GitHub Gists in Eclipse.
There are several sources which provoke me to do this:
I’ve been using Eclipse Java EE destibution, Mylyn plugin has been already installed there:
1. Install EGit plugin via Eclipse Marketplace:
2. Install GitHub Mylyn Connector via Eclipse Marketplace:
3. Open View ‘Task List’ and click ‘Add Repository’:
4. Add Mylyn Task repository – ‘GitHub Gists’:
5 .Then you should create Mylyn Query to fetch all Gists:
6. You should get something like this:
PS. Please note I’ve excluded such common sense steps as providing credentials for your GitHub account.