Being a Java Code Geeks reader comes with its perks and one of them is getting a free Bitrix24 account with 10 GB worth of online storage. In case you are not familiar, Bitrix24 is a collaboration platform created specifically for small teams that comes with 35+ tools and is 100% free for teams of up to 12 users.
Here’s what you get with Bitrix24:
- Team Communication/Collaboration – private social network, intranet, instant messaging, videoconferencing, screen sharing and group chat.
- Planning – tasks, project management, employee workload planning, Gantt chart and shared calendars.
- Document Management – online storage, file sharing, online editing and Bitrix24.Drive that works as free Dropbox alternative.
- Workflow Automation – document approval, lead assignment, automatic task creation.
- Employee Management – HR tools, absence calendar, org chart, etc.
- Sales – CRM, lead management, client management and e-mail marketing.
- Mobile – iOS and Android apps.
Here’s how to claim your free 10GB Bitrix24 account:
Go to Bitrix24.com and enter your e-mail. When you confirm your e-mail address, you’ll be forwarded to a registration form. You’ll see «I Have Promocode» button in the lower right corner. Enter JCG there and after refreshing your browser, you’ll see your available storage space expand to 10 GB.
How about free $1200/yr Standard or $2400/yr Professional plan, would you like one?
Simply mention this giveaway in Twitter, Facebook or other social media account, and leave the URL along with your Bitrix24 ID (subdomain) in the comments for this post and two winners will be randomly drawn by the trusted JCG staff.
This giveaway ends in one week, so don’t procrastinate.
When you promote the giveaway in your social media accounts, feel free to link to our social media profiles rather than Bitrix24.com
- Twitter: @Bitrix24
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/bitrix24
- G+: https://plus.google.com/101157989654968484902
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Bitrix24-4426654
This guide will introduce you to the world of Software Architecture!
This 162 page guide will cover topics within the field of software architecture including: software architecture as a solution balancing the concerns of different stakeholders, quality assurance, methods to describe and evaluate architectures, the influence of architecture on reuse, and the life cycle of a system and its architecture. This guide concludes with a comparison between the professions of software architect and software engineer.