- The client system (FileReadActor) reads a text file and sends each line of text as a message to the ClientActor.
- The ClientActor has the reference to the RemoteActor ( WCMapReduceActor ) and the message is passed on to the remote actor
- The server (WCMapReduceActor) gets the message. The Actor uses the PriorityMailBox to decide the priority of the message and filters the queue accordingly. In this case, the PriorityMailBox is used to segregate the message between the mapreduce requests and getting the list of results (DISPLAY_LIST)message from the aggregate actor.
- The WCMapReduceActor sends across the messages to the MapActor (uses RoundRobinRouter dispatcher) for mapping the words
- After mapping the words, the message is send across to the ReduceActor(uses RoundRobinRouter dispatcher) for reducing the words
- The reduced result(s) are send to the Aggregate Actor that does an in-memory aggregation of the result
The following picture details how the program has been structured
Java Platform, Enterprise Edition is a widely used platform for enterprise server programming in the Java programming language.
This book covers exciting recipes on securing, tuning and extending enterprise applications using a Java EE 6 implementation.The book starts with the essential changes in Java EE 6. Then they will dive into the implementation of some of the new features of the JPA 2.0 specification, and look at implementing auditing for relational data stores.They will then look into how they can enable security for their software system using Java EE built-in features as well as using the well-known Spring Security framework. They will then look at recipes on testing various Java EE technologies including JPA, EJB, JSF, and Web services.Next they will explore various ways to extend a Java EE environment with the use of additional dynamic languages as well as frameworks.At the end of the book, they will cover managing enterprise application deployment and configuration, and recipes that will help you debug problems and enhance the performance of your applications.