In this post:
- How to reverse a list
- Specify a dynamic date with List Users with Filter card
- Online meetup: How to Process a List of Records in Okta Workflows
How to reverse a list
This tip is from Eric Tipton, Senior Systems Engineer, Identity at Slack
To reverse a list, use the List – Reserve card:
Reversed list output:
Specify a dynamic date with List Users with Filter card
To specify a dynamic date criteria with the Okta – List User with Filter card, use the Custom Filter field:
Online meetup: How to Process a List of Records in Okta Workflows
We have another no-slides online meetup is coming up 🚀.
Why it’s worth your time
🎪 Join this no-slides online meetup to learn how to build your first no-code workflow automation with Okta Workflows in 25 minutes.
🎼 You will learn
You will learn step-by-step how to build to process a list of records with a helper flow.
- How to use the List For-Each card to process a list
- How to use the streaming option to process a list
- More list examples
✨ When and register
- When: Wednesday, November 16, 9 a.m. PT
- I want to attend: register now
Published on Java Code Geeks with permission by Max Katz , partner at our JCG program. See the original article here: Workflows Tips #44: Reverse a List, Dynamic Date in List Users Card, and How to Process a List of Records Online Meetup
Opinions expressed by Java Code Geeks contributors are their own.