Workflows Tips #25: Workflows Resources You Should Know About
Welcome to another Okta Workflows Tips post. Read all previous tips.
This is our 25th edition of Workflows Tips (actually 26 as we started at 0 🤓 but that’s cool). As this is sort of our anniversary 🎂 , it’s a good idea to revisit and share some of the wonderful resources out there to help you learn Workflows and become a better workflow automation builder.
Tutorials to help you build your first automation.
- A step-by-step tutorial with lots of screenshots: Build Your First Automation With Okta Workflows: Notify When User Is Suspended
- Nine tutorials from Workflows docs: Learn with Okta Tutorials
Official Workflows documentation, best practices and limits.
🙋🏻♀️ Community Slack channel
A Slack workspace with a channel for everything Okta Workflows. Ask questions, get help, and share what you built.
- MacAdmins community Slack channel (join #okta-workflows channel)
🗂 Community office hours
One hour session for Okta customers that are interested in talking to the Workflows specialist team about potential use cases for Okta Workflows, share what they are working on with other Okta customers, or to get a detailed overview of the platform in a group setting.
Short videos that show how to build automations with Workflows.
- Short videos covering various Workflows topics and how-to’s
A collection of short and useful Workflows tips (and tricks).
Pre-built solutions that you can add to your Workflows console.
🎥 Online Meetups
Once a month online meetup covering various Workflows tops. You will find the upcoming scheduled event pinned to the main page of this blog. Online meetup replays are published on YouTube.
🤘🏼 Tutorials from the community
Links to resources created by Workflows community and builders
Create a support case.
A 3-course curriculum will cover key Workflows concepts and processes.
🏫 Okta Community resources
Workflows resources from Okta Community.
- Blog – what’s new, education, and events
- Discussions – discuss Okta Workflows and connect with other users to share flows, recipes, and best practices
- Questions – get answers to your Workflows questions (choose Workflows on the left-hand side under Products)
- Ideas – suggest new features and ideas
Published on Java Code Geeks with permission by Max Katz , partner at our JCG program. See the original article here: Workflows Tips #25: Workflows Resources You Should Know About
Opinions expressed by Java Code Geeks contributors are their own.