Defend Any System from Digital Attacks with 98 Hours of Cybersecurity & Ethical Hacking Content from Top Instructors Joe Parys, Total Seminars, and More
Hey fellow geeks,
This week, on our JCG Deals store, we have another extreme offer.We are offering a massive 97% off on The Ultimate 2020 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle. Get it now with only $39,90 instead of the original price of
The Complete Nmap Ethical Hacking Course: Network Security Assessment
Nmap is an indispensable tool that all techies should know well. It is used by all good ethical hackers, penetration testers, systems administrators, and anyone in fact who wants to discover more about the security of a network and its hosts. This course will help you go from beginner to expert in easy-to-follow structured steps, covering all major platforms that Nmap can be used on, including – Windows, Mac, Linux, and Kali. At the end of this course, you’ll have a practical skill-set in using Nmap to scan networks. You will be able to find vulnerabilities and weaknesses in systems that can be exploited by hackers.
This is a 10 Course bundle (996 Lessons) containing the following courses:
- The Complete Cyber Security Course, Vol.1: Hackers Exposed: Stop Hackers, Prevent Tracking, & Counter Government Surveillance
- CompTIA CySA+ Cybersecurity Analyst (CS0-001) Prep Course: Ace the High-Stakes Security Analyst Certification & Become a Well-Respected Professional in the Cybersecurity Field
- Cyber Security: Python & Web Applications: Apply Your Python Knowledge to a Practical, Very In-Demand Field
- Complete Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security Masterclass Course: A Comprehensive Guide to the Newest Techniques of PenTest & Ethical Hacking
- Python 3 for Offensive PenTest: A Complete Practical Course: Learn to Write Python Scripts to Build Your Own White Hat Hacking Tools!
- The Complete Nmap Ethical Hacking Course: Network Security Assessment: Use Nmap to Scan & Find Vulnerabilities on Networks That Can Be Exploited by Hackers
- The Complete Cyber Security Course, Vol.4: End-Point Protection: Learn About Application & Execution Control, Disk Encryption, & Antivirus Protection
- The Complete Cyber Security Course, Vol.3: Anonymous Browsing: Dive Into Anonymous Browsing, Hiding IP Addresses, Hacker OPSEC, & More
- The Complete Cyber Security Course, Vol.2: Network Security: Discuss Network Security, Firewalls, & Learn the Best Password Managers On the Market
- CompTIA PenTest+ (PT0-001) Ethical Hacking: Master the Fastest-Growing Job Categories in the Cybersecurity Realm: Penetration Testing & Vulnerability Management