I’ve just released a new update for JMetro, bumping the version up to 3.3.0.
In this update you’ll find:
- New TreeView Fluent Design System (‘Metro’) inspired style;
- New Tabs and TabPane FDS inspired style;
- New Context Menu dark FDS inspired style and retouch of light style.
JMetro version 3.3.0 details
TreeView JMetro style
The following animations show the new TreeView JMetro style:
Tabs and TabPane JMetro style
A new JMetro style has been added for Tabs (and TabPane):
ContextMenu dark style and light style update
Before this JMetro version the dark and light style of the Context Menu looked the same:
With version 3.3.0, a dark theme has been added, and the light theme has been retouched, and made slightly more compact:
That’s it for this post. 3 new styles have been added/retouched: TreeView, Tabs and ContextMenu. Follow me on twitter and subscribe to this blog if you want to stay up-to-date on the latest news. I’ll update the documentation in the next coming days.
Here’s what I have planned next for JMetro:
- Retouch Radio Button style;
- Add JMetro style for Menus;
- Retouch Toggle Switch style;
- Add capability to easily change colors of JMetro style;
|Published on Java Code Geeks with permission by Pedro Duque Vieira, partner at our JCG program. See the original article here: JMetro “Metro” Tab, TreeView And ContextMenu For Java (JavaFX)
Opinions expressed by Java Code Geeks contributors are their own.