Next November 11th, in Firenze at the Hotel Michelangelo, will be held the second edition of #GWTcon (www.gwtcon.org), the international community driven conference on GWT.
Registration is open and Early Bird promotion ends on September 30th
- Daniel Kurka – Engineer at Google
- Christian Goureau – CEO and Co-Founder at ArcBees
- Manon Gruaz – Lead designer at ArcBees
- Max Barklay – Core developer of Errai at Red Hat
- Manuel Carrasco Monino – GWT Maintainer and GWT expert at Vaadin
- Peret Lehto – Vaadin expert, consultant and trainer
- Alberto Mancini – Developer, consultant and trainer at Jooink Team
Main Topics: #Inbox #GWTP #Errai #Polymer #HTML5 #WebAPI #Java8 #GWT3
Details and info about the agenda are available online (http://goo.gl/vzxe6d).
A conference like GWTcon is all about new ideas, the Call for Papers closes on September 20th, help us make GWTCcon even more awesome www.gwtcon.org/#call-for-papers.
#GWTcon2015, November 11th 2015 – Hotel Michelangelo – Firenze.