Twitter CLI is a command-line power tool for Twitter. The CLI takes syntactic cues from the Twitter SMS commands, however it offers vastly more commands and capabilities than are available via SMS. Twitter CLI is backed by ruby, so you can run it on any platform that installed ruby runtime environment.
- Deep search: Instead of using the Twitter Search API, which only only goes back 6-9 days, t search fetches up to 3,200 tweets via the REST API and then checks each one against a regular expression.
- Multi-threaded: Whenever possible, Twitter API requests are made in parallel, resulting in faster performance for bulk operations.
- Designed for Unix: Output is designed to be piped to other Unix utilities, like grep, comm, cut, awk, bc, wc, and xargs for advanced text processing.
- Generate spreadsheets: Convert the output of any command to CSV format simply by adding the –csv flag.
- 95% C0 Code Coverage: Well tested, with a 2.5:1 test-to-code ratio.
Check it out