In this tutorial you’ll learn how to create your very first Vaadin web application, how to run it on a local AppEngine development server and how to deploy it to the Google App Engine infrastructure. And all of that in about 5 to 10 minutes. Yes, if you have the necessary prerequisites installed, you’ll be up and running straight away. Thanks to the power of Maven.
This tutorial is in the form of a nicely formatted, 4-page, quick reference card. You can download it straight away, no sign-ups required.
The card will guide you through the process of:
- Setting up your environment.
- How to run a Vaadin application on the Google App Engine development server.
- How to deploy that application.
- How to start customizing the Powered by Reindeer templates.
Be Sociable, Share!
Reference: Tutorial: a Vaadin Application on Google App Engine in 5 Minutes from our JCG partner Peter Backx at the Streamhead blog.
Do you want to know how to develop your skillset to become a Java Rockstar?
Subscribe to our newsletter to start Rocking right now!
To get you started we give you our best selling eBooks for FREE!
1. JPA Mini Book
2. JVM Troubleshooting Guide
3. JUnit Tutorial for Unit Testing
4. Java Annotations Tutorial
5. Java Interview Questions
6. Spring Interview Questions
7. Android UI Design
and many more ....