Below is the list of the top 10 most popular new Eclipse plugins that did not existing on Marketplace in April 2011 but are now very popular in April 2012.
– Maven integration with WTP. Also #4 on the most popular chart
2. JSDT jQuery
– jQuery autocompletion support for Eclipse JSDT
– Groovy IDE
4. ZK Studio
– Eclipse plugin for ZK framework
– Running a web application in Eclipse should be as simple as ‘clicking run’.
– UML class and sequence diagram editor
– Eclipse plugin for Perforce code management
– Extends CDT to show more context around C/C++ brackets
– Imitate vim within Eclipse editors
– Inspect, understand and debug Java bytecode