Want to know how you can tune up your Hibernate-based applications for seamless scalability and maximum performance results?
This article explores tuning techniques for Hibernate-based applications, focusing on tuning topics that are effective but poorly documented, such as inheritance mapping, second level cache and enhanced sequence identifier generators. It also provides some background database information which is essential for tuning Hibernate.
A must read for every Hibernate user!
Related Articles :
- JBoss 4.2.x Spring 3 JPA Hibernate Tutorial
- JBoss 4.2.x Spring 3 JPA Hibernate Tutorial Part #2
- GWT 2 Spring 3 JPA 2 Hibernate 3.5 Tutorial
- GWT Spring and Hibernate enter the world of Data Grids
- GWT 2 Spring 3 JPA 2 Hibernate 3.5 Tutorial – Eclipse and Maven 2 showcase