Struggling with writing SQL in Java?
Then we have something especially for you!
jOOQ is a “database first”, type safe SQL API that allows you to write SQL in Java intuitively as if the SQL language were supported natively by the Java compiler. All database schemas, tables, columns, procedures, and other objects are made available as Java objects that can be used directly in the jOOQ SQL API.
jOOQ is everything you have ever dreamed of when writing SQL in Java!
jOOQ’s value proposition:
- Database first: Your database holds your most important asset – your data. You want to be in control of your SQL.
- Typesafe SQL: Use your IDE to write SQL efficiently in Java.
- Code generation: Your Java compiler will detect errors early.
- Active Records: Don’t write repetitive CRUD, just easily store modified records.
- Multi-tenancy: Configure schema and table names at runtime, and implement row-level security.
- Standardization: Write SQL that works on all your databases without wasting time on concrete syntax.
- Query Lifecycle: Hook into the SQL code generation lifecycle, for logging, transaction handling, ID generation, SQL transformation and much more.
- Stored Procedures: Calling them or embedding them in your SQL is a one-liner. Don’t waste time with JDBC.
Enter the contest now to win your very own personal perpetual license of jOOQ Professional Edition (without commercial support). There will be a total of 5 winners!
In addition, we will send you free tips and the latest news from the Java community to master your technical knowledge (you can unsubscribe at any time).
In order to increase your chances of winning, don’t forget to refer as much of your friends as possible!
You will get 3 more entries for every friend you refer, that is 3 times more chances!
Make sure to use your lucky URL to spread the word! You can share it on your social media channels, or even mention it on a blog post if you are a blogger!
Good luck and may the force be with you!
UPDATE: The giveaway has ended! Here is the list of the lucky winners! (emails hidden for privacy)
We like to thank you all for participating to this giveaway. Till next time,
Keep up the good work!