ConcurrentLinkedHashMap v 1.0.1 released
Hello all, we released version 1.0.1 of our concurrent LinkedHashMap implementation.
In the latest version several minor modifications have been made so as to improve performance when multiple threads iterate over the elements of the map.
The latest version also introduces pluggable eviction policies. Of course you can implement custom eviction policies and use them with out ConcurrentLinkedHashMap as well. Out of the box we provide seven popular eviction policy implementations :
- FIFO (First In First Out) eviction policy
- LIFO (Last In First Out) eviction policy
- LFU (Least Frequently Used) eviction policy
- LRU (Least Recently Used) eviction policy
- MRU (Most Recently Used) eviction policy
- Expiration (age and idle time) eviction policy
- Random (random element) eviction policy
You can download the new version here
Related Articles :