- • 2+ years of experience in Ruby on Rails development;
- • Good written and spoken English is a must
- • Experience with React.js and Redux would be a huge advantage.
- • Ruby on Rails
- • ES6
- • SCSS
- • MySQL
- • Redshift
What do we offer?
- • Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place;
- • Direct cooperation with the customer;
- • Dedicated HR-Client Manager and Agile Coach to help you succeed;
- • Regular performance reviews with the customer facilitated by HR;
- • Agile training and mentorship programs, various tech training, conferences participation and English classes;
- • Regular corporate events, team pizza lunches, and Friday company breakfasts
- • Competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves.
About the project: The Client is an online retail market player headquartered in San Francisco with 15 people of technical staff. As a team member, you will be working for internal e-commerce product. The testing process will be organized onshore. There is no formal process and bureaucracy in the company. Product Development works in a transparent, friendly and Agile environment. There are different development practices in place: Code Review, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment etc.