The automation testing field is growing rapidly. The need for expert automation engineers is also enhancing who can keep up with the current industry’s demands for safety & efficiencies. Automation engineering includes design, up-gradation & development in the context of automating processes, products, and systems in every area of human life. By this the importance of proficient and knowledgeable full-stack automation engineer is comprehensible. The job opportunities for these professionals currently are massive. Do you carry the necessary tools & skills for riding the wave?
Learn the skills and steps you need to carry and follow for becoming a successful full-stack automation engineer from this article. It will definitely aid you in the long-run in attaining a rewarding career.
- Get hold of exceptional technical programming dexterity – You can never prance the coding part. Period. Possessing sound programming language is one of the finest full-stack tester skills you need to master. The languages that you need to learn are:
The technical skills that you need to attain are:
- Interaction & manual testing agility
- DevOps and Agile
- Test design
- Performance testing
- Interaction between teams
- Configuration management
- Learning about the automation tools – If you want to get hands-on smart & full-stack QA engineer skills, then you must first learn about test automation tools. These tools pose a lot of advantages to enterprises. Better exposure to your career is only possible when you experiment with the foremost full-stack testing tools accessible in the current market. As a full-stack automation engineer starts experimenting with the tools, it will help them to attain knowledge about their feasibility and architecture for the applications that are under tests.
- Never ignoring manual testing – When thinking about how to become a full-stack tester, you must emphasize on manual testing conceptions primarily. This is mainly important these days as companies are heading towards codeless testing tools. Grasping the concept of manual testing will help the engineers to reach an expert level. You must first begin by apprehending the difference between when to utilize automated testing & when to utilize manual testing. Once you learn the differences, it will be clear that automation testing is truly the best substitute for manual testing but to a certain level. You must understand that avoiding coding here is not an option. Automation testing is for expert full-stack network engineer.
- Comprehend the application properly – Within the full-stack test automation framework, what a full-stack automation engineer needs to have is a complete understanding of the application. They must be able to pick up the software application testing inside & out. The application details that testers must keep in mind are:
- Which platform is chosen for building applications?
- What is the aim of the owner who is developing the app?
- What are the features & functions anticipated from the app that is under development?
- Are there presently any unresolved bugs?
- Which are the programming languages utilized for constructing the application?
These are some of the points & it might differ depending on the intricacy of the apps. As a sound full-stack automation engineer, you must ensure that you are completely meticulous with the app that you are about to test through automation testing.
By the end of this article, we can all understand how promising and thriving, the industry of automation testing is going to be. So don’t you want to be a part of a career that offers optimum exposure to you? If yes, begin by learning the skills as mentioned above as it will only help you to become a better version of yourself. Tap into the potential that is present in this field and learn full-stack software development from experts so that you gift yourself a rewarding career.