According to Wikipedia duck typing is: style of dynamic typing in which an object’s methods and properties determine the valid semantics, rather than its inheritance from a particular class or implementa ...
As an extra bonus, by joining you will get our brand new e-books, published by Java Code Geeks and their JCG partners for your reading pleasure!
- Jr Software Engineer ( FULL-TIME ) April 19th, 2014
- Senior Java Software Engineer ( FULL-TIME ) April 19th, 2014
- Software Developers ( FULL-TIME ) April 19th, 2014
- Configuration Manager / Senior IT Analyst I ( FULL-TIME ) April 18th, 2014
- Technology- Equity Technology- Futures Execution Tech Java Developer ( FULL-TIME ) April 18th, 2014
Akka Apache Camel Apache Hadoop Apache Maven Apache Tomcat Big Data Cloud Concurrency Databases Design Patterns Eclipse Git Google Guava Grails IDE Interview Java 7 Java 8 Java EE6 JavaFX JAXB JBoss JBoss Hibernate JMS JPA JSF JSON JUnit JVM Lambdas Logging MongoDB News NoSQL Oracle GlassFish Performance Play Framework Project Management RESTful Web Services Security Spring Spring Data Spring MVC Testing XML