LDAPLDAP is just a type of database specialized for look ups. Reads are fast while writes are supported but relatively slow. That’s why LDAP is commonly used to store centralized ...
As an extra bonus, by joining you will get our brand new e-books, published by Java Code Geeks and their JCG partners for your reading pleasure!
- Software Engineer – Jr. Level Job ( FULL-TIME ) December 20th, 2013
- Developer – Java ( FULL-TIME ) December 20th, 2013
- Johnson & Johnson Information Technology Co-op – 2014 Job ( FULL-TIME ) December 20th, 2013
- Associate Software Engineer ( FULL-TIME ) December 19th, 2013
- Assoc Technical Supp Analyst ( FULL-TIME ) December 19th, 2013
Akka Android Tutorial Apache Camel Apache Hadoop Apache Maven Apache Tomcat Big Data Cloud Concurrency Design Patterns Eclipse Git Google Guava Google GWT Grails IDE Java 7 Java 8 Java EE6 JavaFX JavaOne JAXB JBoss JBoss Hibernate JMS JPA JSF JSON JUnit JVM Logging MongoDB NoSQL Oracle GlassFish Performance Play Framework Project Management RESTful Web Services Security Spring Spring Data Spring MVC Spring Security Testing XML