The ability to inject pieces of code into compiled classes and methods, either statically or at runtime, may be of immense help. This applies especially to troubleshooting problems ...
As an extra bonus, by joining you will get our brand new e-books, published by Java Code Geeks and their JCG partners for your reading pleasure!
- Technical Solutions Consultant, Social and Knowledge ( FULL-TIME ) July 20th, 2014
- Technical Lead/Manager/Director Engineer- Core Systems ( FULL-TIME ) July 19th, 2014
- Java Developer for Curam Training ( FULL-TIME ) July 19th, 2014
- Java Developer/Analyst ( FULL-TIME ) July 19th, 2014
- Software Developer, Principal ( FULL-TIME ) July 18th, 2014
Akka Apache Camel Apache Hadoop Apache Maven Apache Tomcat Big Data Cloud Concurrency Databases Design Patterns Eclipse Git Google Guava Gradle Grails IDE Java 7 Java 8 Java EE6 JavaFX JAXB JBoss Hibernate JMS JPA JSF JSON JUnit JVM Lambdas Logging MongoDB News NoSQL Oracle GlassFish Performance Play Framework Project Management RESTful Web Services Security Spring Spring Data Spring MVC SQL Testing XML