I tried HAPROXY for my WEBAPP (Hosted on tomcat) -reason for using HAPROXY is that it also supports WEBSOCKETS and my current project uses websockets for server push. As first step, ...
As an extra bonus, by joining you will get our brand new e-books, published by Java Code Geeks and their JCG partners for your reading pleasure!
- Lead/ Sr. Java Engineer ( FULL-TIME ) March 14th, 2014
- IT Application Developer I BSC 101125 ( FULL-TIME ) March 13th, 2014
- Solutions Architect ( FULL-TIME ) March 13th, 2014
- Sr. Java Developer – eCommerce ( FULL-TIME ) March 13th, 2014
- Java Developer – eCommerce ( FULL-TIME ) March 13th, 2014
Akka Android Tutorial Apache Camel Apache Hadoop Apache Maven Apache Tomcat Big Data Cloud Concurrency Databases Design Patterns Eclipse Git Google Guava Grails IDE Interview Java 7 Java 8 Java EE6 JavaFX JAXB JBoss JBoss Hibernate JPA JSF JSON JUnit JVM Logging MongoDB News NoSQL Oracle GlassFish Performance Play Framework Project Management RESTful Web Services Security Spring Spring Data Spring Integration Spring MVC Testing XML