Revenue Sharing Policy

Java Code Geeks (JCG) provide a complete shared revenue platform that you may utilize in order to monetize your technical writing. With the W4G program, we share earned revenue from advertisements with our writers and the share which each writer gets is 60%. The rest 40% remains to the Java Code Geeks website.

By being a guest writer, you contribute articles to the community via the JCG online platform and you earn money through it. You will provide us with the necessary information so that your own advertisements will appear on our site. Google AdSense is an ideal approach for our platform.

Note: You will NOT receive any revenue directly from Java Code Geeks. JCG will solely provide the infrastructure so that your advertisements appear on the JCG website. It is your responsibility to appropriately set up the billing information with the third party provider (e.g. Google).

Being set up with our revenue sharing program does not mean that you will be guaranteed earnings. Your income is contingent on your success as a writer specifically your success in driving traffic to your articles. For this reason, you are urged to obtain some basic knowledge regarding keyword research and promotion via social media.

To join the program you must accept our Terms & Conditions

Java Code Geeks and all content copyright © 2010-2014, Exelixis Media Ltd | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
All trademarks and registered trademarks appearing on Java Code Geeks are the property of their respective owners.
Java is a trademark or registered trademark of Oracle Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Java Code Geeks is not connected to Oracle Corporation and is not sponsored by Oracle Corporation.

Sign up for our Newsletter

20,709 insiders are already enjoying weekly updates and complimentary whitepapers! Join them now to gain exclusive access to the latest news in the Java world, as well as insights about Android, Scala, Groovy and other related technologies.

As an extra bonus, by joining you will get our brand new e-books, published by Java Code Geeks and their JCG partners for your reading pleasure! Enter your info and stay on top of things,

  • Fresh trends
  • Cases and examples
  • Research and insights
  • Two complimentary e-books