Sotirios-Efstathios (Stathis) Maneas is a postgraduate student at the Department of Informatics and Telecommunications of The National and Kapodistrian University of Athens. His main interests include distributed systems, web crawling, model checking, operating systems, programming languages and web applications.
In this tutorial we will discuss about different types of questions that can be used in a Java interview, in order for the employer to test your skills in Java and object-oriented programming ...
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
- Director of Engineering ( FULL-TIME ) October 25th, 2014
- Senior Application Developer ( FULL-TIME ) October 24th, 2014
- Programmer III-IV ( FULL-TIME ) October 24th, 2014
- Director of Engineering ( FULL-TIME ) October 24th, 2014
- Machine Learning Principal Architect Job ( FULL-TIME ) October 24th, 2014
Akka Apache Camel Apache Hadoop Apache Maven Apache Tomcat Big Data Cloud Concurrency Databases Design Patterns Eclipse Git Google Guava Gradle Grails IDE Java 7 Java 8 Java EE6 JavaFX JAXB JBoss Hibernate JMS JPA JSF JSON JUnit JVM Lambdas Logging MongoDB News NoSQL Performance Play Framework Project Management RESTful Web Services Security Spring Spring Data Spring MVC Spring Security SQL Testing XML