As Turing descended from Mount Compute – with the two iPads of the testimony in his hands as he descended the mountain – he did not realize that the skin of his blog shone as a result of his Compiling the Code.
Turing assembled the entire Geek community and said to them, “These are the things that the Compiler has commanded you to do:
- Thou shalt not GOTO
- Thou shalt not TODO
- Thou shalt not catch all
- Thou shalt not <br>
- Thou shalt not label thy code to
- Thou shalt not bear false witness or side effects in getters
- Thou shalt not neglect your curly braces
- Thou shalt not desire the Unsafe
- Thou shalt not covet your neighbor’s private fields or methods
- Thou shalt not deceive with cleverness in names
But the Geek community did not obey, and the Compiler was not amused:
Neither Turing nor the Compiler may not have actually said these things
This guide will introduce you to the world of Software Architecture!
This 162 page guide will cover topics within the field of software architecture including: software architecture as a solution balancing the concerns of different stakeholders, quality assurance, methods to describe and evaluate architectures, the influence of architecture on reuse, and the life cycle of a system and its architecture. This guide concludes with a comparison between the professions of software architect and software engineer.