The Spring team is pleased to announce that Spring LDAP 2.0.0 is released and is now available from Maven Central and Bintray. Spring LDAP 2.0.0.RELEASE Released lists all changes in the new release. JIRA’s change logs contain a list of the changes too. The most basic features of 2.0.0 release are presented below:
- Spring LDAP now includes Spring Data Repository support as also QueryDSL support.
- Spring LDAP also includes Fluent LDAP query support, making it much more interesting to work with LDAP search.
- Now it’s much easier to configure Spring LDAP, since a custom XML namespace can be used.
- Spring LDAP core has been updated with Java 5 features, for example
ODM (Object-Directory Mapping)functionality has been moved to core and new methods are provided in
LdapOperations/LdapTemplatefor automatic translation to/from ODM-annotated classes.
- The new release requires Java 6.
Get ready to program in a whole new way!
Functional Programming in Java will help you quickly get on top of the new, essential Java 8 language features and the functional style that will change and improve your code. This short, targeted book will help you make the paradigm shift from the old imperative way to a less error-prone, more elegant, and concise coding style that’s also a breeze to parallelize. You’ll explore the syntax and semantics of lambda expressions, method and constructor references, and functional interfaces. You’ll design and write applications better using the new standards in Java 8 and the JDK.