The Spring team is pleased to announce that Spring LDAP 2.0.0 is released and is now available from Maven Central and Bintray. Spring LDAP 2.0.0.RELEASE Released lists all changes in the new release. JIRA’s change logs contain a list of the changes too. The most basic features of 2.0.0 release are presented below:
- Spring LDAP now includes Spring Data Repository support as also QueryDSL support.
- Spring LDAP also includes Fluent LDAP query support, making it much more interesting to work with LDAP search.
- Now it’s much easier to configure Spring LDAP, since a custom XML namespace can be used.
- Spring LDAP core has been updated with Java 5 features, for example
ODM (Object-Directory Mapping)functionality has been moved to core and new methods are provided in
LdapOperations/LdapTemplatefor automatic translation to/from ODM-annotated classes.
- The new release requires Java 6.