- Unzip Server package.
- Go to “conf” folde
- Choose “jWebSocket.xml” file to open
- Edit “jWebSocket.xml” file, add more couple of tag <domain>null</domain> in couple of tag <domains> <domains>
- Save “jWebSocket.xml” file.
- Turn on Terminal, run Server
- Go to server folder contain “/bin/”
- type : input command to terminal
- For mac or Ubuntu: sh jWebSocketServer.sh
- For win : jWebSocketServer.bat
- Client :
- Unzip Client package.
- Run “index.html” file on browser.
- Choose Chat to test. Account login : you can find account Login in “jWebSocket.xml” file of Server Package. Login with each account in 2 windows others
- username1 : guest – password1 : guest
- username2 : user – password2 : user
- Result Testing Chat :
Get ready to program in a whole new way!
Functional Programming in Java will help you quickly get on top of the new, essential Java 8 language features and the functional style that will change and improve your code. This short, targeted book will help you make the paradigm shift from the old imperative way to a less error-prone, more elegant, and concise coding style that’s also a breeze to parallelize. You’ll explore the syntax and semantics of lambda expressions, method and constructor references, and functional interfaces. You’ll design and write applications better using the new standards in Java 8 and the JDK.