Check out a quick tutorial on resolving these artifacts via Maven.
This release includes:
- Initial support for asynchronous @Controller methods
- Early support for JCache-based cache providers
- Significant performance improvements in autowiring of non-singleton beans
- Initial delay support for @Scheduled and
- Ability to choose between multiple executors with @Async
- Enhanced bean profile selection using the not (!) operator
- 48 bugs fixed, 8 new features and 36 improvements implemented
- Set up a Spring 3 development environment
- Gradle archetype for Spring applications
- Transaction configuration with JPA and Spring 3.1
- Spring 3.1 Cache Abstraction Tutorial
Get ready to program in a whole new way!
Functional Programming in Java will help you quickly get on top of the new, essential Java 8 language features and the functional style that will change and improve your code. This short, targeted book will help you make the paradigm shift from the old imperative way to a less error-prone, more elegant, and concise coding style that’s also a breeze to parallelize. You’ll explore the syntax and semantics of lambda expressions, method and constructor references, and functional interfaces. You’ll design and write applications better using the new standards in Java 8 and the JDK.