Below is the list of the top 10 most popular new Eclipse plugins that did not existing on Marketplace in April 2011 but are now very popular in April 2012.
- Maven integration with WTP. Also #4 on the most popular chart
2. JSDT jQuery
- jQuery autocompletion support for Eclipse JSDT
- Groovy IDE
4. ZK Studio
- Eclipse plugin for ZK framework
- Running a web application in Eclipse should be as simple as ‘clicking run’.
- UML class and sequence diagram editor
- Eclipse plugin for Perforce code management
- Extends CDT to show more context around C/C++ brackets
- Imitate vim within Eclipse editors
- Inspect, understand and debug Java bytecode