Ilias Tsagklis

About Ilias Tsagklis

Ilias Tsagklis is a senior software engineer working in the telecom domain. He is an applications developer in a wide variety of applications/services. Ilias is co-founder and Executive Editor at Java Code Geeks.

“Android Full Application Tutorial” series

Continuing our tutorials on Android here at JavaCodeGeeks, I am going to provide a number of articles on how to build a full Android application from scratch. The app will mainly be useful for performing movies and actors lookups.

The TMDb API will be used for searching and links at the mobile version of IMDB will be provided. All the app development lifecycle will be presented and useful tips will be given along the way. Stay tuned!

List of Parts

We have created a dedicated section to maintain all of our Android development tutorials.

Have fun!

Related Articles :
Related Examples:

To get you started we give you our best selling eBooks for FREE!

1. JPA Mini Book

2. JVM Troubleshooting Guide

3. JUnit Tutorial for Unit Testing

4. Java Annotations Tutorial

5. Java Interview Questions

6. Spring Interview Questions

7. Android UI Design

and many more ....

31 Responses to "“Android Full Application Tutorial” series"

1. babu_ganesh says:

i’m looking for mobile application training

i’m babu ganesh. i have completed B.E in computer science
    engineering…i’m looking out for specialized training on android platform.can
    any one guide me? thanks in advance

2. Michael Angelo Manliguez says:

Thanks…

3. Lloyd Hasson says:

Thanks very much JCG. The very best tutorial for an Android App on the internet.

4. Muhammad Umair Shaikh says:

i am M.Eng.Sc research student in MMU university i am interested to design android ECG application any one can join me …..

5. hemantp355@gmail.com says:

Hii guys, i want to develope mobile apps and need help and support plz join me…..

6. Arun says:

thanku so much for nice tut…

7. myusro says:

Great..
    Thanks for your tutorials

8. Lucy Liu says:

I have learned the basics and am looking for some more advanced tutorials which can help me create Android apps for the market … Please help me out. Thanks.

9. dee says:

sir i want a code for distributing a picture frangments to different places in puzzle places

10. zai` says:

thumbs up! (^_^)

11. akshita gupta says:

Hey..Where can I download the complete source code for this series?

12. Mayaa says:

Thanks for the excellent stuff. This http://www.compiletimeerror.com/2013/07/android-tutorials.html was also good, have a look..

13. rishu says:

14. I am new to android! i am trying to build a CRO on android phone. Can any body help me! How to read the analog values into the Android. Is there ant libraries available on that.

15. Samuel says:

where can i download full project of this tuturial?

16. manish says:

HI
    I have a website in asp .net . now i have to develop android apps using java. So How can i integrate .
    Regards
    Thanks

17. John says:

I found perfect site for creating apps…Yesterday I ended up on some site called apps-machine.com . I have to share it with you guys. I started creating my own app and after 15 minutes clicking on their control panel(no programming,just clicks) I made app in what user could make effects on their photos,paint photos,play music,play videos,have notepad,chat and stream music. They got literally 1000’s of features on their control panel :D I think this could be a gold mine :P :P And I read something that they have free app development and so on. Aaand you can change everything all the backgrounds,colors,tabs…and you instantly see it on that same page through their simulator..don’t know how they managed to do that but it is super handy…I am super excited at the moment..time to get some apps on apple and play store :D :D

18. Joshua Edet says:

wonderful site.
    I’m having an issue on how to code a scrollable view with java code, I’m not really good in XML. pls can can I do that?

19. siva says:

Hi, put all the content you cant to scroll into a scroll view.wonderful site.
    If you want to submit apps the app store (iOS), you need to buy a developers license.