Android is the new hot thing in the mobile world and generally in the software development world. After giving you some articles on the platform in general (“Embracing the Android awesomeness: A quick overview”) and on how to “Install Android OS on your PC with VirtualBox”, JavaCodeGeeks are pleased to announce a series of tutorials on Android. A new Tag has been created for this purpose. Stay tuned for our articles, we are sure that you are going to enjoy them. Cheers!
Given email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Please provide a valid email address.
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Please fill in the required fields.
- Director of Engineering ( FULL-TIME ) October 25th, 2014
- Senior Application Developer ( FULL-TIME ) October 24th, 2014
- Programmer III-IV ( FULL-TIME ) October 24th, 2014
- Director of Engineering ( FULL-TIME ) October 24th, 2014
- Machine Learning Principal Architect Job ( FULL-TIME ) October 24th, 2014
Akka Apache Camel Apache Hadoop Apache Maven Apache Tomcat Big Data Cloud Concurrency Databases Design Patterns Eclipse Git Google Guava Gradle Grails IDE Java 7 Java 8 Java EE6 JavaFX JAXB JBoss Hibernate JMS JPA JSF JSON JUnit JVM Lambdas Logging MongoDB News NoSQL Performance Play Framework Project Management RESTful Web Services Security Spring Spring Data Spring MVC Spring Security SQL Testing XML