With Java Code Geeks blog we are trying to establish a channel between Java developers all over the world.
Feel free to comment on any issue or problem you have come across during your Java projects. Our main areas of concern are:
- JBoss application server
- Spring framework
- Java Persistence API (JPA)
- Hibernate persistence framework
- JBoss HornetQ for synchronous and asynchronous messaging
- Quartz scheduling framework
- JAX-WS web services
- JBoss rules (Drools) for business logic integration
- JBoss business process management (jBPM) framework
- MySQL database
- Kannel SMS/WAP Gateway
- Mbuni MMS Gateway and MMSC
Author David Gassner explores Java SE (Standard Edition), the language used to build mobile apps for Android devices, enterprise server applications, and more!
The course demonstrates how to install both Java and the Eclipse IDE and dives into the particulars of programming. The course also explains the fundamentals of Java, from creating simple variables, assigning values, and declaring methods to working with strings, arrays, and subclasses; reading and writing to text files; and implementing object oriented programming concepts. Exercise files are included with the course.